Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A baby Finch.

Well, truthfully, I never should have expected I could keep up with this blog, and I can't.  
It's been the craziest 6 months of my life.  Being pregnant kicked my butt and having 5 kids is WAY hard.
Did you know that having a baby is like 10 times harder than my other 4 kids combined?? Seriously.
BUT, having said that, we are all super thrilled to welcome this little bird into our lives.
Finch Robert Lebert was born April 17th and the excitement hasn't stopped since.
Thankfully babycakes has been sleeping through the night since he was 7 weeks old.  He travels EVERYWHERE to keep up with 4 very active older brothers and sisters, but generally is a really happy baby.  I still can't believe we're a family of 7, but it's true :)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world Finch! We always knew your parents were the real hipsters and truely "put a bird on it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And what a beautiful little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post. I am so very proud of you, Amanda. I just know you and my son are doing a great job. Much love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! Cristina, Michell, Marco, from Italy!

    ReplyDelete